Phoenix Horse Chiropractor, Dr. Kurt proudly serves most AZ locations
Your horse may benefit from Chiropractic care if he or she exhibits one or more of the following problems:
- Your horse shows a decreased level of performance and or laziness. The spine and nervous system supplies the body with energy.
- Loss of wind capacity (rib subluxation will affect the horse’s ability to breathe).
- Problems or difficulty executing desired movements.
- Behavioral changes (refusals, cinchy, bucking, head shy).
- Head carriage or fighting bit (may be due to a subluxation in the neck or jaw).
- Short striding, uneven strides, toe dragging, stumbling, forging, and uneven shoe wear.
- Diagnosed conditions, such as degenerative arthritis.
- Muscle imbalance, spasms or atrophy.
- Abnormal posture when standing, standing with hips uneven, choosing to stand on uneven ground, not squaring up when urinating, holding tail to one side.
- Gait problems, such as cross-canter, loss of collection, refusal to pick up a lead.
- Injuries resulting from falls, training, or other activities.
- Stressful situations such as conformation faults, changes in riding and training equipment, changes in performance level and ability, changes in shoeing.
- Chronic disease conditions, multiple repetitive infections, weak immune system.
Horse Services Offered: