Phoenix Dog Chiropractor, Dr. Kurt loves working with his Canine friends!
Your dog may benefit from chiropractic care if he or she exhibits one or more of the following problems:
- Decrease in your Dog’s level of performance, laziness; the nervous system supplies the body with energy.
- Loss of wind capacity (rib subluxation will affect the dog’s ability to breathe).
- Problems or difficulty executing desired movements.
- Behavioral changes in your Dog (hiding, biting, refusal to play).
- Problems eating or refusing to play with toys.
- Short striding, uneven strides, nail dragging, stumbling.
- Diagnosed conditions, such as degenerative arthritis.
- Muscle imbalance, spasms or atrophy.
- Abnormal posture when standing, standing with hips uneven, choosing to stand on uneven ground, not squaring up when urinating, holding tail to one side.
- Shaking of the head, constant ear problems, allergies.
- Injuries resulting from falls, training, or other activities.
- Stressful situations such as conformation faults, changes in training equipment, changes in performance level and ability.
- Chronic disease conditions, multiple repetitive infections, weak Immune system.
- Uneven leg length when viewed from behind.